Sold for $ 725,000
TRADITIONAL COTTAGE WITH A CONTEMPORARY TWIST
Occupying a highly coveted position, this instantly appealing double fronted 3 bedroom cottage perfectly fuses heritage elements whilst paying homage to the modern Australian beach house.
The heart of the home is the spacious open plan living/dining zone featuring a quality dine-in Caesarstone gas kitchen with a large island bench.
All 3 bedrooms feature high ceilings and built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom offers an original fireplace and air-conditioning. There is a huge attic that offers plenty of additional storage, with potential to further develop (subject to council approval).
The renovated bathroom offers crisp white walls offset by eclectic floor tiles. There is a shower over the bath and lots of storage available.
The child friendly yard and back entertaining area will be a joy for year round entertaining. Offering a perfect north to rear aspect, the covered deck overlooks the level, secure and private garden with rear access to the Gross St Reserve Playground.
• Instantly appealing façade, set behind a classic white picket fence
• Dine-in Caesarstone gas kitchen with quality appliances
• Air-conditioning, built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• Fabulous indoor/outdoor flow, with French doors to the rear deck
• Huge attic for storage with potential to further develop
• Superb location, within zoning for Tighes Hill Public School
• Short drive to both Honeysuckle precinct and Beaumont St
Be prepared to fall in love at first sight with this one!
Please contact Sandra Johnson on 0414 720 071 or email@example.com for all enquiries.